Keys Book of World Records – Skill Challenges
*All attempts must be filmed in full and uploaded to the link on the Keys Book of World Records website. The footage will then be checked and verified by our judges*
1. Most jelly beans or skittles (or similar) moved from one bowl to another, in one minute, using chopsticks
• Participants can only use one hand.
• Video submission must display the participant and the bowls at all times during attempt.
• All sweets must be picked up, one at a time, and moved across, not simply flicked from one bowl to another.
• Any sweets that have not been dropped in to the bowl when the time runs out will NOT be counted.
• Coins can be stacked on the elbow in any formation you wish.
• Once snatched and caught, only coins that remain in your hand will be counted as part of the attempt.
• Participant can only use one hand.
• Another person must be present to confirm the blindfold is sufficient.
• No base plate can be used to stabilise the structure.
• At the end of the 30 seconds the tower must remain standing for 10 seconds.
• Any shape of Lego can be use but it can be no wider than 2 dots