Keys Book of World Records – Sports & Fitness Challenges
*All attempts must be filmed in full and uploaded to the link on the Keys Book of World Records website. The footage will then be checked and verified by our judges*
- Only the number of fully complete sit ups will be recorded within the 60 seconds.
- A full sit up is deemed to be any sit up where the body is roughly 90 degrees from the floor. (Judges will make the final decision on all attempts)
- Holding your feet down is allowed, either by an object or another person.
- Arms must either be behind the head or crossed over the chest, at all times.
• Knees must not touch the floor at any point during a press up. But can be used to rest during the minute if necessary.
• Elbow must be bent to around 90 degrees for a press up to count (Judges will make the final decision on all attempts)
• The ball used must be inflated and be either and size 4 or size 5 football.
• There is no time limit but the entire attempt must be filmed in a single shot for the judges to verify the attempt.