Quality, Safety and Governance
Focus on Quality & Safety
- We aim to deliver high-quality care and education to children, young people and adults.
- We are continually looking to improve the quality of all our services.
- We have excellent staff who care, support and educate children and young people.
- We are committed to caring for and developing our staff.
- We have established systems that provide a framework for measuring, analysing and improving.
- We aim to exceed national regulatory standards
- We work to keep everyone safe
- We welcome and act on feedback
- We have a dedicated team to drive continuous quality improvement
- We have established systems that monitor the performance of all services
- We hold Governance Committee meetings that take account of all matters relating to internal and external regulatory compliance, risk and quality development across all operational areas.
- We have a dedicated support centre, assisting all our services.
- We have established policies, procedures and systems.
We are open, transparent and accountable.
We have a Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy and a Safeguarding Adults Policy, for further information or copies of the policies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org