Our Family Assessment Centres, Crown House and Victoria Villa, carry out parenting assessments on behalf of the Local Authority or other agencies to help make decisions about the long-term living arrangements for their children.
Both centres have a nurturing, caring approach where parents can feel supported and not judged – our aim is always to reach the best, most appropriate outcome for each parent and child who comes to us.
Parents have tailored assessments to meet the needs of their own unique family and are assessed on their capability/competence in all routine tasks involved in all aspects of caring for and protecting their child. The assessment includes observations as well as structured session work.
- Based in Great Malvern, Crown House is registered for 8 families
- Victoria Villa is based in Stourport-on-Severn and is registered for 6 families
- We can accommodate single parents and couples with their children
- Staffing ratios are high so that families have the right support at all times
- Parents are encouraged to care for themselves and their children independently, so the assessment can be as accurate and informative as possible
Welcome to Crown House
For more information take a look at our Family Assessment Brochure.